Google
 

Thursday 19 April 2007

Reception - Guest seating arrangements

Seating arrangement is a pain in the butt. When I was planning my wedding, I had to arrange guests into tables of 10. Gosh, I was tearing my hair out everytime I look at the seating arrangements. I had more tables of 8 or 9 guests than I had tables of 10 guests!

I guess seating arrangements is the un-glamorous and un-romantic part of a wedding. So many arguments have been had with my then fiance and parents.

I don't think there's any way out of doing the seating arrangements. Otherwise you'll end up with guests milling around like lost sheep. Or worse, fighting with each other over which table to go to.



I did some research online and came across this website - Seating Arrangement: Weddings and Events. If the name did not already given it away, the website has a tool to help you with your seating arrangments. The best this is it's FREE. For a limited time, at least. They only require you to register and you can download that tool for free.

What are you waiting for?


No comments: