Google
 

Friday 15 May 2009

Unique yet still useful wedding favour

Wedding favours or bombonieres are a way for the bride and groom to thank their guests for sharing their wedding. But at many weddings that I attend the wedding favours that I take home end up in the corner of a shelf, mainly gathering dust. 

Many couples are now looking for wedding favours that are unique, yet somehow useful for their guests. An easy way out is usually to give chocolate hearts or sugared almonds.

For that unique touch, try giving your guests something different, for example shortbread. I came across this website, Angel Lane Bakery, for a charming little bakery in Georgia while researching the latest unique wedding ideas
They cater to corporate events so I'm sure it's not much of a leap to cater to weddings

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the packaging. I think they would do well as wedding favors.

Melissa said...

What wonderful and delicious ideas and I really like the vintage feel to the packages.